After the electric sun shade is installed, the user will soon feel the effect of sunshade dimming, but as time goes by, dust will fall on everything. For example, how to clean the electric curtain if it is dirty, the following is from Awning Motors Manufacturers would like to share with you a small method for cleaning curtains:
1. Cotton and linen electric curtains: can be washed directly in the washing machine; in addition to using washing powder, it is best to add a little fabric softener to make the electric curtains smoother and smoother after washing; fabrics that are easy to shrink should be dry-cleaned as much as possible.
2. Lace electric curtains: electric curtains with decorative laces are not suitable for cleaning hard. Before cleaning, it can be swept quietly with a soft brush to remove surface dust.
3. Flannel electric curtains: Flannel electric curtains have strong dust absorption power. After disassembly, use your hand to shake the electric curtains to make the surface dust attached to the flannel naturally fall off, and then soak it in water containing detergent for 15 minutes about. It is best not to use a washing machine to clean flannel electric curtains. It is recommended to filter the water with light pressure by hand. Do not wring out forcefully after washing, just let the water drip dry automatically.
4. Blinds: Blinds can be cleaned directly. Spray an appropriate amount of water on the electric curtain and wipe it dry with a rag. If the drawstring of the blind electric curtain is dirty, it can be cleaned with a damp cloth dipped in detergent. Due to the material and spray paint, the blinds are easier to fade, so be careful not to expose it to the sun.
5. Roller blinds: Although the roller blinds are very common, they are difficult to disassemble, so they can only be cleaned directly with detergent on the roller blinds (or vacuum cleaners can be used for large projects). When cleaning, pay special attention to the location around the roller shutter that is easier to absorb dust. If there is too much dust, you can use a soft brush to remove the dust, and then wipe it with clean water. It can also spray some polish to keep the roller blinds clean for a long time.
Finally, after cleaning, electric curtains should not be dehydrated or dried as much as possible. They should be air-dried naturally to avoid destroying their texture; electric curtains of special materials should be sent to a dry cleaner to prevent deformation.
Through the above introduction, Alexa Controlled Blinds Manufacturers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.